Established in 2011, Publishing Next has, over the years, earned a reputation for its efforts towards capturing trends, and building awareness about new technologies and business practices in printing and publishing. These have been useful for large and small publishers alike.
This year, we have expanded the programme to include masterclasses in publishing, organized networking sessions, panel discussions, workshops, presentations and one-on-one conversations. In addition, the programme is structured to encourage networking among participants. Almost every session is followed by a break and there is a networking dinner after the completion of sessions on day 1. The Publishing Next Industry Awards will also be presented during the conference.
This year, the conference is scheduled for 15-17 September, 2016.
Why you should attend:
- It attracts a large and diverse gathering of publishing and allied professionals from India and abroad
- It provides knowledge about the latest technologies and strategies employed by publishers
- A combination of panel discussions, workshops and networking meetings ensures that participants can find value no matter where their interests lie
- The Publishing Next Industry Awards, presented during the conference, provides an opportunity to congratulate outstanding peers
Who should attend:
- Publishers of both English and Indian languages, even those aspiring to be publishers
- Publishers and organizations based in other countries who are interested in what’s happening in Indian publishing and wish to partner with publishers here
- Service providers such as translators, editors, designers, illustrators, etc.
- Distributors and retailers
- E-book developers and providers of other allied IT services
- Publishers industry agencies,networking bodies, allied services such as trade news providers and newspaper columnists
- Readers, those interested in the book trade
- Just about anybody who loves books
A complete attendee profile can be viewed here.
Keynote Address – PN’15
Snapshots of PN’15